Tuesday 19 July 2011

Rainbow revision

As you might know, I am currently in a frantic frenzy about my uni exams in a couple of weeks time.  I'm actually enjoying focusing on the topics I have to cover (though as yet I've avoided the dreaded cognitive psychology module!) and I have refound my love and reasons for going to uni in the first place.

I have a love of all things colourful, and this love extends to my uni notes.  I also love writing with a fountain pen...you know the ones you used when you were learning to write with a fountain pen (the cheap plastic ones). I love their gentleness on the paper, their finer and softer nib.  No scratchy pens for me, thank you.

I was absolutely thrilled when I found my local art store had started to stock a few bottles of coloured ink a couple of years ago.  But my need for a wider choice has driven me further afield and I have recently discovered an online supplier who has a rainbow selection.

I now have quite a collection, and I love colour coordinating my revision notes!


Sad? Yes.  But does it make me smile?  Yes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment