Thursday 14 July 2011

Another Thankful Thursday

I am perhaps too tired to do this today after only 4 hours sleep last night.  but I'll have a good go none-the-less!

I am thankful to Mummy_Loves and Dreambox Parties for the fantastic knights costume I won through their competition!  Every night, as we switch out the lights, I ask him what he is going to dream of, and every night for as long as I can remember he has always replied with: 'I dream I am a knight in shining armour'.  Every time he has made a wish, he has wished to be a knight... so when the costume arrived, I was so excited for him.

When he opened the box and tried on his new outfit, his face was amazing!

So thank you to Sonia at Mummy_Loves and Dreambox Parties for making DJ's and my day!

I must have been on a lucky streak, because I also won the Euromillions lottery on Tuesday.  I won...wait for it...the massive amount of..........£2.60!!!!!

Now I have been dreaming about how I would spend the millions if I were to win, and the list is endless.  I'm not sure how far my winnings will stretch, but I am putting them in the kitty for a rainy day.  I might be able to afford an old-ladies plastic rain cap ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm speechless about your winnings! Spend it wisely ;)

    ReplyDelete