Thursday 16 June 2011

Thanks this Thursday?

If I'm honest - today I am struggling to think of what to be thankful for, without repeating my last week's post!

This week has been exhausting.  I haven't slept in over a week for more than 4 hours.  I am a girl who likes loves her sleep.  I'm hoping with time I can start to get back into a sleeping pattern.

So I'm looking for help!  I want you to share with me your thanks for something...  it doesn't have to be deep and meaningful.  In fact, it would probably help if it wasn't.  Having thanks for the silly things in life.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that I didn't have to cook today. Breakfast was made for me by my MIL, and enough lunch to see me into supper by my mom. I'm thankful that I'm in a better frame of mind today than I was the day before yesterday. I'm very thankful for tramacet, because I had a migraine earlier, and half of one just sorted me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for the beautiful bouquet of flowers my newly-pregnant sister sent when she learned our IVF failed this week and for the kind words she wrote. I'm thankful she told us of her pregnancy during our 2ww instead of after and that she always informs us of her pregnancies before she tells our other siblings.

    I'm thankful for the opportunity to sleep in and for having the energy and motivation yesterday to do laundry and today to pick up some things I've been avoiding dealing with bc I didn't want to have to find a place for them.

    I'm thankful for friends that have a sauna at their house who invited us over for a sauna after they learned of our IVF not working. We went last night and it was just what I needed yesterday.

    There's more but I realize none of what I'm writing is lighthearted ;-) Sorry about that. I really am truly thankful.

    ReplyDelete