Tuesday 7 June 2011

It's over

So my joy lasted a week.  But in that time I loved and promised to give my everything for the little life or lives inside me.  I guess that wasn't enough.

I remember the tears, disappointment and pain when I had the series of IUIs at the beginning of our treatment journey.  I begged that each time I would get the magical 2nd line on my pregnancy test.  I remember the series of BFN.

Yet now, somehow, I wish that this time had ended the same way.  That I wouldn't have been given the opportunity to know that life was there to love and nurture.

Instead, in a sterile hospital room I had a doctor gently place her hand on my knee and tell me I had lost my babies.  

So that's it - my week of POAS is over, my worries and fears gone.  But I'd give anything to make them come back.

12 comments:

  1. Very, Very Sorry.

    Hugs.



    -CroakyThroat (on twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so sorry. Big giant hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so very sorry to read this. Devastated for you. Sending much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very sorry. My heart breaks for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. =**( I am so incredibly sorry my friend. wrapping you in love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so very sad for you. Sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you... this is so unfair!!!

    ReplyDelete