Tuesday 26 April 2011

Today is a good day!

The Easter weekend has been filled with anxiety for today.  Today was my down reg scan and blood test, and also the day we found about which school DJ would be starting in September.

I had to get up early this morning for the drive to the clinic.  Because of the early start, hubby had to stay at home with DJ.  I don't mind - at the end of the day, a date with wandy and a needle is over pretty quickly and it's only the phone call that needs a team effort (well for me anyway).

I am thrilled the clinic phoned back so early.  The scan wasn't conclusive because my lining is the maximum they like it to be but my ovaries are behaving themselves and not doing much.  As she was probing around, she thinks I now have a cyst developing on the left ovary.  At least I'll have a matching pair and my tummy might not be so lob-sided (the eternal optimist ;) )

But with the bloods it all seems to be going ok!  I start stims on Thursday night.  I'm so flippin' excited!!!!

And as an added bonus, DJ has been offered a place at the local village primary school.  I am a little sad that he will not have any of his nursery friends start there with him, but he is a big boy who is very sociable, so I know he will be fine.  Well done sweetheart!  As happy as I am that he has his school place, it has made me realise that my little baby is growing up.  If someone could just slow his growth down for a while, I really want to enjoy him for a while longer.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment