Wednesday 5 October 2011

Back after a desperately needed break...

Hello Blogger-verse

Hope you are all ok.  I know I have been missing for a little while - I decided I needed to have a break from a lot of things, and just focus on one or two bits of my life.

I've done that as well as I can.  I'm not sure I've been 100% successful in my 'break'...  I've sneaked peeks on Twitter and then had to hide away again; I've tried to blog and then had to delete it; I've tried to log onto Facebook and then regretted it.  BUT, I have limited my access and I am feeling better for it.  I'm not sure I'm ready to throw myself back into everything all at once, but I am hoping I am stronger.

So during my break, life has gone on as it always does.  I'm back at uni full-time, DJ is doing really well at school and I'm just trying to find some organisation in this chaos.

I have used the time to make some decisions - about uni, my future career, extending our family.  I will share these with you over the next few days and weeks.  Some are still in their early stages, some are very exciting, some are too hard for me to finalise as yet.

But we have made decisions.  We have managed to think beyond the day/week.  We have thought, and talked, about things we have been avoiding for a long time.

I hope that you are still around to share this next stage of the journey with us.  I hope you don't feel neglected.

See you soon, I promise
x

No comments:

Post a Comment