Tuesday 20 September 2011

Happy 8th anniversary

Today is my 8th anniversary.

The days and years since my wedding day have been filled with so much love and for that I am so very thankful.

In 8 years, S and I have learned to love each other more and more.  We have faced some challenges, but we always face them together to come through the other end.

Overall, the 8 years have been filled with more smiles than tears - I'm not sure many marriages can say that.

There are some things which we had hoped to achieve by today... about family, careers, health... which still elude us and are on our 'to do' list.  Yet despite that, we are blessed with each other, DJ and lots of love.

So today, my message is...  Once you find love, hold onto it with both hands.  Sometimes it will be difficult, but when you manage it, it makes the tough times seem so worthwhile.

Happy anniversary, S, my husband and my best friend.  xxxx

1 comment: