Friday 11 March 2011

On the quest for magic potion

Sorry for the break - I've been trying to keep up with uni work and the number of jobs seems to be never ending.

I'm really tired at the mo, and the main cause is my hubby's snoring!  It started about 6 months ago, but it is like a thunder storm in the bed next to me every night.  He even woke himself up with it.  So this morning, sleep deprived and mardy, I made a doctors appointment for him.  We'd been to the pharmacy and they suggested that the doctor will be able to give him something - so off we go.  I refuse to leave until he has some magic potion, electrocution device, ANYTHING!

I know hubby is upset - not about going to the doctors but because of the amount of time I spend awake because of it.  So I hope that this is good news for both of us.

Oh, well, watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment