Saturday 10 September 2011

Doubts

Do you ever have those days/weeks when you face everything with doubt?

Well, I'm having one of those moments.  I'll admit it has been brewing for a little while.  I don't know what triggered it, but it is definitely there.

I doubt myself all the time - can I actually do well at uni in my 3rd and final year?  Am I a good Mummy to DJ?  Can I overcome the tough moments to make my marriage work?  Do I have the energy or the will to make the effort when things seems tough?

For example, today I spent most of the day on my own collecting a new bed for DJ.  I came home and though I had a nice couple of hours when I got home, at tea time, everything went wrong...  I hate that I can't emotionally engage with hubby at the moment, and this seems to be having some knock on effects to everything else.

I have tried speaking to him, but I don't think that he fully understands what I am trying to say.  Perhaps because I don't know what I'm trying to say either.

I've been here before.  I sink into this self-hating, self-doubting mess from time-to-time.  Let's just see how I get myself out of this one.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment