Friday 9 September 2011

Late but this week's Thankful Thursday...

I feel pretty stupid this morning to realise that I had written this, but just not published it - ooops!

I'm sorry to mention it again, but this week's thanks goes to my little DJ.  I promise I will try to not mention it much more (I've created a separate blog for my posts about him, so not to keep mentioning him here - I hate to upset others).

This week has been such a big step for my little man, yet he has handled it with grace and a smile.  I could have been a blubbering wreck, as some of the other Mums have been, but instead, DJ has made dropping him off each day easy.

He runs in with a smile on his face, and I know that he is happy.

But I am especially thankful for the smile I get when he sees me waiting for him at the gate.  His little face lights up and he runs towards me, so excited and so loving.

Thank you DJ.  Mummy and Daddy are very proud of you and we love you so very much xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment