Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm back!!!

After a forced break thanks to those dreaded uni exams, I am thrilled to say that they are done!!!!!

Last week was a nightmare - 4 exams in 5 days, hubby bed-bound, DJ staying with his Nanna.  It was horrible.  All I wanted was a hug from someone who loved me, but I felt completely alone.

As grateful as I was for my MIL looking after DJ for nearly all week, I missed him more than I could bare.  Hubby barely spoke to me, and no-one called me (apart from DJ) to ask me how I was getting on.

I had a total of 12 hours sleep over the whole week, and I'm still exhausted.  Plus the stress has left with a stinking cold which now means I can't sleep because I can't breathe.

Sorry for sounding like a moaning Minnie - but that's it now.  They are done for now, and now just to wait for the results in a few weeks time.

Until then I have my little boy with me all the time now.  He's not at nursery and every day is a 'home day' before he starts school in September.

I have much to blog about, but for now, I'm just rebuilding myself after the strain of last week.

Missed you and see you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment