Saturday 20 August 2011

Facebook and Twitter break

I can't lie...my heart is still broken.

I just can't seem to come to terms with the loss of our babies.

I have noticed though that I can cope better with my own feelings when I am away from Twitter and Facebook.

I have been away due to my revision and exams, and for the first time in a very long time, I haven't missed it.  And when I logged onto to each, the tears just flowed.

Please don't judge me.  But I just can't handle seeing my little sister's scan pics, my friends pregnancy updates and bump pics on Facebook.  I can't cope with seeing my Tweeties start on their IVF cycles, knowing that I can't do the same.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish them all the best.  I want everyone to know the love and joy of being a parent, especially those that have endured so much pain on the way.

I feel awful, but I need to protect myself.  I need to stay away until I can come to terms with my own feelings.

I'm not sure how long this will take.  I will still be blogging.  I hope that this gives me the place to document my recovery from the depth of this heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment