Thursday 24 November 2011

Seeing you soon

I'm not really sure why, but I have been missing from my blog and Twitter for a while.  To be honest, thinking about it, I do know why...  I've run out of words, feelings and energy.

Everyday is a battle to stay awake, to make it through the next hour.  I've not just excluded myself from my online support network, but I have also excluded myself from friends, family and myself.

I can barely function as a person any more - uni, IF, endo crap, family....

I know that so many people are feeling this way.  I'm sorry for feeling this way.

I wish I could think of what to say.  I wish I could kick myself up the backside, but in all honesty, lifting my leg that high seems an impossibility (haha)

I'll see you soon, when I have something nice to share.  When I can lift my fingers to type.  When I am not lost within the mess and darkness of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment