Friday 21 January 2011

A break away!

Well today is the first time that I have ventured back to my PC in a week!  I needed some time off.  Having done uni work for what seemed like an eternity and then having the tough news last week I decided to take some time off and recentre.

I'm sorry if I have missed your news.  I have peeked at Twitter on my phone from time to time to make sure that I didn't miss anything.  I have talked about you all to my hubby.  He is amazed at how wonderful you all are.

The last week has been filled with NOTHING! I've struggled with concentration and anger.  I still have anger towards to the hospital, and now my GP surgery as they are messing about with referral letters and stuff.  Don't they realise that they are messing with PEOPLE?!  I have had instances where I have fallen out with the surgery admin staff before.  Their attitude is so cold, I am sure that they are in the wrong place.  The only reason I stay is because I can't register anywhere else.  I suppose that this makes them think that they can treat you in any way they see fit.

Little DJ goes for his general anaesthetic and MRI tomorrow.  I am pleased that it has come around again.  I just want the results now.  He is still struggling to walk downstairs as he says it makes him dizzy.  I suppose if you can't focus on the next step then I'd be scared of the stairs too.

I'm having trouble sleeping, so have a list of posts to come...  For now though, I need to deal with some banking before I completely run out of money!

Love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment