Sunday 29 May 2011

I'm such a fool :(

Today I am 9 days past transfer, and as I went at 6pm to take my pessary, there was brown on the toilet paper.

Instantly, I burst into tears!  Today I had allowed myself to be positive.  I'd let myself believe that this could work.  I let myself believe that I could be pregnant.

As I saw the spotting, I felt stupid and foolish.  I hated myself for the pain that I had caused myself.

I immediately dashed to the nearest pregnancy test.  I POAS and no second line appeared.

At this moment, my heart just broke.  I couldn't bare the pain.

Hubby consoled me.  Despite wanting to just lie there for the rest of time, I knew DJ needed me and would be curious where I was.  So a quick splash of water and I prepared my 'happy' face.  Just then hubby called me and told me to come and have a look.

There it was, the VERY faint second line.  It was there, so it gave me the faintest glimmer of hope too.

I will POAS tomorrow morning and see what happens.  Until then, please hold on little ones.  I can't bare to know you have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment