Sunday 29 May 2011

I'm home to 2 beautiful embies!

So I am officially PUPO with twins!

I had a little bit of a poorly tummy this morning.  Nerves seem to have got the better of me.

We walked into the theatre and there was a picture of 2 little embryos.  They were ours!!!!

The embryologist explained that we only had 2 embryos suitable for transfer and none had developed enough to make the freeze.  I was tinged with sadness that my little embryos didn't make it, but this was no different to last time, expect that we had a 3 day transfer.  So we regained our smiles, and concentrated all our efforts on making our 2 remaining embryos feel welcome!

The procedure was uncomfortable but not too bad.  The nurse and doctor were wonderful and cheery, which I think is so important.

Apparently, I have a lovely uterus!  (Shush, you are making me blush!)  My lining was nice and thick.  And then we saw our 2 little embryos get gentle pushed into what we hope will be their home for the next 8 months!!!

So here I am taking some bed rest for the next day or so.  I am taking it easy.  This needs to work.

Hold on little embies xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment