Tuesday 7 September 2010

Hello there!

Hi there!

This is me...I'm not really sure where to start.  Suppose everyone starts this way (?)

I want to say my life is perfect, but there is this big thing inside me which stops me being able to say that.  I know this sounds so ungrateful - I have a beautiful son, a doting husband and I'm studying at uni for a career that I have dreamed about for years, but the last 18 months has been excruciatingly painful, and unfortunately it doesn't seem that it is going to get any easier for a while yet.

I've had to sit and smile when 15 of my friends have announced pregnancy and the subsequent birth of their little ones, and all the time hiding my own grief and pain.

Admitting this makes me feel very guilty - I know that I have one baby and thousands of others don't have that.  If you read this, please don't hate me.

Well, that's me...

No comments:

Post a Comment