Saturday 11 September 2010

Decluttering and starting a new year at uni with a clear head!

Well, one room down and what seems like a dozen more to go.  I have started the listing of items on eBay this morning and just hope that I can get rid of them.  I'm not even that worried about how much they go for in the end - though i will admit that the money would be really helpful right now.  I have to see this as my Summer job, especially as hubby has spent the Summer buying "bargains" for me to sell!

I've taken a break today a bit to tackle the massive washing pile!  Typically though, as the washing machine finishes, the rain clouds come over.  Now I have to look like I'm living in a humid laundrette to get everything dry!

Oh well!  Watching 'How clean is your house?' which is making me feel better for the mess in my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment